Thursday, December 12, 2013

200 hours completed YAHOO

Here is more. Poetry is just flowing out of me like crazy. I did a Rakey treatment which seemed to have unclogged a lot of blocked energy. I wouldn't say I'm healed as my heart often aches but there has been a softening. Graduated yesterday with 200 hours in teacher training.YAHOO My class was delightful and full of light fun imagery linked with technique. Theme:" I am strong, I am easeful and I am full of compassion. I invite all of these things into my life to serve myself so that I may serve others." Feeling more myself.  Our last 3 classes were held on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Beautiful. Best thing about yesterday was greeting each woman (25 total) and giving them compliments on how they had impacted us personally and then receiving that too. So powerful to accept acknowledgement and have some many see my creative, unique, compassionate, strong, joyful, childlike enthusiasm and strength. If that many people saw it it must be there. I have opened my heart here and showed authenticity and vulnerability. I guess I have allowed myself to feel safe.  This morning walked to a cliff overlooking the water and watched the waves jump and crash. Here's a poem from this morning: Sending love and peace. I so treasure you. Lee Ann
Wave Suicide
Waves throw themselves onto rocks
White spit jumps
No gentle C curve
But blatant leaps of death

No comments:

Post a Comment